Effective May 19, 2016
3. Use of Personal Information: We never sell, rent, lease, or make available your Personal Information for use by any third party. However, we may internally use your Personal Information to improve the App, to improve your experience as you use the App and the Services, to customize and communicate informational offerings and promotions to you, to process your payments, and to make the Services more helpful or useful to other users. We may use the services of a third party to perform these functions.
4. Registration through Third Parties: In certain cases, you may register with the App through social networking or other third-party sites. In that event, you should be aware that the Personal Information you provide to the third-party site may be integrated into our systems to identify you and help us create an account for you. We use and protect this Personal Information in the same manner that we use and protect other Personal Information.
6. Cooperation with Authorities, Consent to United States Processing: Lymber strives to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. This may require cooperation with governmental authorities with respect to information we receive from you. If we believe it is necessary, in our sole discretion, to disclose information about you to law enforcement officials or in connection with a court proceeding, you hereby consent to such disclosure. In addition, if we believe a disclosure of such information is necessary to protect our property and rights, to protect public safety, or to prevent potentially illegal or unethical conduct, we may disclose certain information, and you consent to such disclosure. If you reside outside the United States, your local laws may afford a higher degree of protection to your Personal Information than provided under United States law. Your use of the App or Lymber Services constitutes your consent to have your Personal Information transferred to, collected by, and processed by servers in the United States.
7. Assignment of Rights to Information: In the event of the sale, acquisition, or merger of Company or of all or substantially all of its assets, and in the event of any other change of control of Company, your Personal Information, Received Materials, and Uploaded Materials, in addition to all other information possessed by Company may be transferred, sold, or shared in connection with such transaction.
10. Deleting Your Information: If you have registered with us, you may delete the Personal Information in your account by contacting us. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information upon request. We may archive all or some of your Personal Information as we believe may be required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
11. Safeguarding Your Information. Lymber values very highly the security of your Personal Information. We have implemented reasonable security measures to ensure that security. While no system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure all the time, we strive to use the best practices used in the community to protect your Personal information. We will make any disclosures that are required by the law in the event we discover any breach of the security of your Personal information, including notifying you via e-mail or conspicuous posting on the App without unreasonable delay.